Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I Love Typing At Home





I discovered a site that I really like called Type At Home.com I had recently retired but wanted to generate a supplemental income. I particularly was looking for something that was mobile and could do from my laptop. Research led me to Type At Home.com They had a comprehensive training program AND paid every Friday. I chose to have my payments direct deposited to my PayPal account.  I also was paid $10 to complete the training program, decreasing the net cost of my sign-up fee. This qualified me for bonuses from other companies, called Daily Profit Companies (DPC’s), as a way to generate even more cash flow in addition to my Type At Home.com income. I found the sign up fees to be very nominal. Where else can you buy your own business for about the same price you would pay to go out for a nice meal?


 


I highly recommend checking them out as a way to make extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment